Our famous Flea Market is back! Come enjoy the fall weather and food trucks. There are always treasures to be found!
8:00 - 3:00, rain or shine, around the perimeter of Old Swedes'.
Spaces are marked off the night before (6 foot wide), you may show up as early at 6:30am to pick out your spot and set up. Your $25 fee will be collected that day. Helpers will be around to assist.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED -
• Friday afternoon preparation (Oct. 20, 3:00-4:00 pm)
• Welcoming, parking entry, and helping with unloading (Saturday, Oct. 21 7:00am - 10:00am)
• Church table set-up, sales, and clean-up (through the day on Saturday)
• Site, street, parking entry, and restroom monitoring (through the day on Saturday)
• Clean-up (2:00–5:00 pm on Saturday)
CHURCH TABLE DONATIONS -
No food or drink donations are needed.
Please drop off in Riverside Hall starting at 12:00 noon on Friday, October 20.
Contact Jill Duink at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or for more information.